Divisions are usually based on differences, but there are also plenty of social bubbles that are similar yet just happen to be disconnected from each other. Divisions can result in different access to facts and different needs, among other things.
- ideology, culture, religion
- place, neighbourhood
- place of work, department, team, etc.
- introvert, extrovert, OCEAN personality type
- age, generation
- "gender", "race", "masculinity/femininity"
- preferred method of telecommunication (and some people strongly prefer the opposite of telecommunication, being in the same room together)
- preferred social media site (if any)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.